Help me MARKET this concept

Discussion in 'People' started by Edrod13, Aug 1, 2008.

1. I have two little girls and my oldest whom is 2.5 years is always trying to avoid me whenever I pick up my camera. I keep telling her that I am going to put these in an album for her to keep and that she will be glad I took them when she gets older! Well it just doesn't work and she runs like crazy to another room.

Now, she is very into anything "PRINCESS" and since we live about 15 minutes or so from Disneyland, we visit about twice a week so that she can get her princess fix. She has a princess dress that in the past I was able to get a couple snaps of here wearing. Today for some reason my wife had it out and she put it on her so that "Daddy" could take a picture. She gladly put it on but stated that no photography was to take place or she would take it off.

Here is where the fun starts! I told my wife to take her cell phone and go into another room. I had her call my cell phone and when I answered it, guess who was on the other line? Cinderella, Snow White and princess Jasmine. My wife had her on the line for about 5 minutes or so and she could not beleive that the princesses where actually calling our house. The "princesses" told her that she should let her daddy take a picture so that she could bring it with her the next time she came to Disneyland. Well, not only did we have a ball, she did as well talking away and I got my shot!

Sofia answering the phone

p823614802-4.png

Talking to Snow White

View attachment 231134

And letting Daddy take the picture because her friends at Disney told her they would like a copy!

[​IMG]

2. Kemnik

Kemnik

Aug 21, 2007
    San Jose, CA
    So cute, my 3.5 year old Sophia is all about princesses too. She has never been to Disney land but we keep saying we are going to go. She says "I want to go where Cinderella lives." I need to try this cause she is quickly deciding she doesn't want to be my little photo subject anymore!!! ;)

3. You know we are fortunate to live so close and sometimes we just show up for a couple of hours and and soon as the kids get restless, we go home.

4. great shots
    good luck with your "ISSUE"
    just wait until your daughter is 14
    seriously
    you want to see CAMERA-AVOIDANCE DISORDER?
    just wait

from my daughter's 8th grade grad. party
    no light, etc....

she's on the right...
    i'm sure that everyone can READ her "body language"

304753048_Tsa9J-XL.jpg

5. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    Greg, not only can we read the body language, I can hear her also.... Daaaad!

6. that is darling. haha.

7. Very cute! Even though she is doing this for her Disney friends, she still doesn't look realy happy about it. :tongue:

Greg - What's funny about your pic is that your daughter is protesting and her friend is striking a pose! :biggrin:

8. This is why I am trying to snap away now because she will be better at disappearing once she gets older.

It was great and she was so excited that she was actually talking to a princess.

With Sofia its kinda a hit or miss because when I ask for a smile I get some weird contorted grin but sometimes her little smile is so natural and geniune that it just melts my heart. :Love:

Thanks for the comments