1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Help on using the i900

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by Ken K, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Ken K

Ken K

Dec 10, 2007
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Just recieved the i900 and have a question on loading and using the SilverFfast software.

When loading the SF software I'will install it as a plugin to Elements 3 that I'm currently using.

I'm confused as to how this software comes into play. As I understand it, with SF you can do editing as the slides are being scanned. But as I read the i900 user manual, its software also has editing features. Does SF over ride this software or do they work in conjunction with one another?

I guess what I'm asking, is when I do a scan what is the first thing I'm going to be ask to do?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.