1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

help to clean this photo

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ridebyshootings, Jul 30, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Can anyone halp to clean this photo for me. Kldon is 6 and has an inopperable rain tumor. Hes getting kemo treatments. Tere was a poker run last Saturday that raised close to $5000! Im hoping to get a good printable photo to give to the familyas well as the stops, sponsors, donors as well as collection buckets at the mentioned. Thanks for any help you can provide. I dont have any good software to do so...yet.
    Thanks for your time and interest. Feel free to email me or PM here.
    Drew at CBN.

2. Tim White

Tim White Guest

You'll need to make the original available for any decent edits, not to mention printing. This was captured with a D200? Is it a crop?

3. Drew,
    It looks like this was converted to JPG at a huge compression ratio. Like Tim said we'll need something better to begin with.

Don

4. Hello all, thanks for trying. im getting some help from a local camera shop.
    Drew

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.