Help with Beautify Plug In

Real Name
Bryan Thornton
That's an old plugin and may not work with GIMP 2.10 (if you have "beautify-gimp2.9" then it may do)

If you're a windows user take a look at post #2 onwards here: beautify plugin ! i can not install it!

It's possible the location of those files may be different with 2.10, under linux the location changed from ~/.gimp-2.8 to ~/.config/GIMP/2.10. Sorry, I don't have MS windows on any machines here, so can't check.

For linux follow the instructions on github rigred/beautify-gimp2.9

There is a help forum for "Beautify Plug-in" on "Gimp Chat", Beautify Plug-in • GIMP Chat likely you'll get a better response there.

That's an old plugin and may not work with GIMP 2.10 (if you have "beautify-gimp2.9" then it may do)

If you're a windows user take a look at post #2 onwards here: beautify plugin ! i can not install it!

It's possible the location of those files may be different with 2.10, under linux the location changed from ~/.gimp-2.8 to ~/.config/GIMP/2.10. Sorry, I don't have MS windows on any machines here, so can't check.

For linux follow the instructions on github rigred/beautify-gimp2.9

There is a help forum for "Beautify Plug-in" on "Gimp Chat", Beautify Plug-in • GIMP Chat likely you'll get a better response there.

Thank you for the help. I’m on vacation in Aruba so I will look into those links once I get back home to Virginia next week.

Latest threads

Top Bottom