Help with Capture NX trial

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Huff09, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Huff09

Huff09

Feb 25, 2007
    Carmichael, CA
    OK. I have a feeling I'm stuck in "idiot mode" this morning so I'm looking for some help. This should be simple.

I'm trying to download the trial version of NX to see if I like it. When I go to the Nikon site and click on the "download trail version" link, it takes me to a page that allows me to download all sorts of interesting looking products. . . just not NX.

The only thing I'm seeing is the updater download for NX and the trial versions of Camera Control Pro. Am I missing something?

This is the link I followed, and I got there from this link.

Thoughts?

2. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    I believe the updated v1.1.0 is actually the trial version as well. Even though it doesn't say it, it says that it will upgrade your trial version if you have v1.0.0 installed but will expire after 30 days. I would d/l it and give it a shot.

3. Huff09

Huff09

Feb 25, 2007
    Carmichael, CA
    I've dropped out of idiot mode

Never mind. It looks like the updater link is the same as the trial version link so I got it figured out.

Maybe more coffee is in order this morning.

4. Huff09

Huff09

Feb 25, 2007
    Carmichael, CA
    Thanks Dave,

I guess I was typing my last post as you were posting yours.

I appreciate your help.