Help with D200 playback setting

Real Name
Doug
This is both annoying and embarrassing. Somehow I got the playback display set to "four-up", in other words, instead of a single image I get four at a time. After reading the D200 manual (that is a pretty good way to induce coma) and checking the D200 Digital Field Guide and doing the "explore the menus" thing, I cannot figure out how to get this set back to displaying a single image at a time.

Can someone help?

thanks

<-- did the same thing, now I know how to fix it :)

Thanks, I was not sure what I did to make it do that, maybe I went on a button mashing spree.

Don't feel bad Doug. I think quite a few of us have done that. I had the D50 and D70s. I think it's done differently on those bodies compared to the D200. I was a bit confused at first and couldn't figure it out. I just kept playing with buttons until I figured it out.

C

chinesestunna

The D200's Direction Pad's playback navigation was backwards from my D70.
on the D70:
Left and Right switched photos
Up and Down changed view modes
on the D200:
Left and Right changed view modes
Up and Down switched photos

The D200's Direction Pad's playback navigation was backwards from my D70.
on the D70:
Left and Right switched photos
Up and Down changed view modes
on the D200:
Left and Right changed view modes
Up and Down switched photos

You can change the direction of the D200 pad. I don't remmeber how to do it, but I made the change on mine.

I did this the other day and it's confusing,. since you can see the full size pic but it is always zoomed in a little and are unable to get to the rgb histogram

holding button and turning wheel fixed it but I was almost considering a reset

Sil

C

chinesestunna

You can change the direction of the D200 pad. I don't remmeber how to do it, but I made the change on mine.

Sweet - because I want the same style between my D200 and D2h, it would be annoying having to remember and consciously switch between 2 schemes than just intuitively.

Thanks

Latest threads

Top Bottom