Help with D70's constant blinking green light

I pulled out my D70 after a long idle period, only to discover a dead battery. I thought this odd, since it had a freshly charged one in it from barely 2 wks ago. So, I place another fresh battery in, and discover this constant blinking green light. The one that indicates writing to the CD card. Tried a different card, get the same thing. Anyone know what's going on here, and how I can fix it?

That's bad............

Mine's a VERY early example, the 1st one in my town, and this was a sudden failure. Looks like it goes in for repair. Sure not gonna try to fix it myself. D@mn, that's 1 cam & 2 lenses I gotta send in now! Dropped my 12-24 and my 200-400VR is acting up too.

Steve, my D70 has the BGLOD too. Gotta send it in. First the D2H and now the D70. What a pi$$er. :?

As an early D70 owner I'm starting to wonder if it's a matter of "when", not "if" I become a BGLOD victim. At least Nikon still seems to be fixing the problem for free in most cases.

K

Ken-L

I hope it isn't something contagious, spreading through the forum..... :oops:

Shuuda bought D100....lololol

Omg I better hush or it may fail on shuttle day.. Now that would really be a Pi$$ser

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom