Help with Lightroom-Photostop CS2

I have had MAJOR computer problems this week. I had to have everything wiped off and then re-installed. I am trying to get Lightroom and Photoshop CS2 up and running. Before when I would open an image from lightroom in Photoshop CS2 and work on it I would save it as a PSD and then view in lightroom again. Now it is saving my files as a TIFF. How do I set it so the images are saved in CS2 as a PSD file? Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can get working again!

Not sure about this but think it may be your Lightroom settings are sending the image to PS in Tiff format and hence PS saving as the same file type?

Check the preferences settings in Lightroom > External editing> Edit in Photoshop and check the File Format drop down is set to PSD

Not sure about this but think it may be your Lightroom settings are sending the image to PS in Tiff format and hence PS saving as the same file type?

Check the preferences settings in Lightroom > External editing> Edit in Photoshop and check the File Format drop down is set to PSD

Thank you so much!!! That is just what I needed.

Latest threads

Top Bottom