Help with Sekonic 358

Discussion in 'Studio Equipment and Lighting' started by sbutchin, May 5, 2007.

1. sbutchin

sbutchin

Mar 1, 2005
    NJ
    So before I take a ride back to the store.... can anyone help me with using the memory function and the average function - i have read the manual and performed the operation according to the manual about 1,000 times now and can't get it to work - it appears as though it stores in memory, but when i follow the instructions to recall a setting, nothing appears except the current - also when using the average function, which needs to use the memory function, nothing happens - supposedly you can store several readings then hit the average button and it will give an average of all the readings taken - again, nothing happens and I believe it's because of the memory function not performing - any help would be appreciated - i'm too tired to drive back tothe camera store tonight! - thanks

2. Wish I could help... I do all those calculations using the WAG method.

3. sbutchin

sbutchin

Mar 1, 2005
    NJ
    I may never use them, but I would like to know the new unit I purchased works correctly! Thanks Woody.