Her dreams

I just love the Beast for portraiture.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I just love the sparkle in her eyes. It really sells the photo to me. Awesome work on capturing it.
I shoot wide open most of the time hence the sparkle in the eyes is extremely important in my images. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Always appreciate it.

Great subject, great lens, great photographer, great processing... great shot.
Thanks so much Woody! Glad you like this one. :wink:

Great portrait indeed Banhup!!! and, by the way, congratulations on your 1000th 'quality' post. I really enjoy your images, always a pleasure.

Great portrait indeed Banhup!!! and, by the way, congratulations on your 1000th 'quality' post. I really enjoy your images, always a pleasure.
Whoa! I didn't notice that I have reached that mark. Thanks SJ for the heads up and thanks for the nice comments.

I think Woody said it best above...

Your processing is intriguing, I've tried to play with masks, layers, etc but I can't figure it out. Very amazing work as usual!

Thank you all for taking the time to look at this pix and sharing your nice comments! Like many of the occupants of this retirement home she has lost a bit of her memory and still have the same stories to share each time I visited her. I have given her a copy of this image and she was so grateful that she has kept this next to her bed. I am glad she likes it too.:smile:

P

pelowell66

Banhup I agree with Roy, there are so many stories in this portrait, I would love to be able to do a study on this fine young lady.

G

Gr8Tr1x

Why do I click and open your threads? Why do I do it? Every time, I see an amazing image that just makes me realize how far I have to go. Its very humbling. Yet, I feel compelled every time....to click and look at some of the finest portraiture I've ever seen. Excellent work sir.

All I can say is WOW... The photography is awesome, and the subject is stunning. What grace, what wisdom, what compassion in her face... knowledge personified.

Banhup I agree with Roy, there are so many stories in this portrait, I would love to be able to do a study on this fine young lady.
Thanks! Mdm Wee will be celebrating her 90th birthday this month. I understand she will be having a big celebration and I know I'll be there.

What Woody said, I like the image a lot.
Thank you Gordon!

Why do I click and open your threads? Why do I do it? Every time, I see an amazing image that just makes me realize how far I have to go. Its very humbling. Yet, I feel compelled every time....to click and look at some of the finest portraiture I've ever seen. Excellent work sir.
Thanks Joshua! I am flattered by your nice comments.

All I can say is WOW... The photography is awesome, and the subject is stunning. What grace, what wisdom, what compassion in her face... knowledge personified.
Thanks so much! You should meet her in person. She is wise and graceful indeed.

Wow, this one blew me away. Stunning portrait Banhup!
Thank you to you too Marton!

I love your portraits Banhup, I second Woody's words :smile:
You are so kind Panos. I appreciate it very much.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom