Here are my Wedding Packages. What do you think?

Intermediate: $1,500
Includes: 4 hours of coverage (wedding ceremony, reception)
1 12x12 Custom Designed Coffee Table Album to share at home
125 Professionally Printed 4x6's choice

Advanced: $2,000
Includes: 6 hours of coverage (pre-wedding, ceremony, reception)
1 6x6 Custom Designed Album using same layout and pictures of 12x12 album to easily share with friends.
200 Professionally Printed 4x6's of your choice
1 Custom Digital Slideshow (please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgzGf61e_ys for a sample video)
1 Copyright Released Image DVD containing all images from the wedding (up to 500 images)

Elite: $2,500
Includes: 8 hours of coverage (pre-wedding, ceremony, entire reception) usually includes
entire wedding
1 6x6 Custom Designed Album using same layout and pictures of 12x12 album to easily share with friends.
1 Custom Digital Slideshow (10-15 min in length - see above for example)
1 16x20 Fine Art Canvas Print
300 Professionally Printed 4x6's to put in your own photo album
1 Copyright Released Image DVD containing all images from the wedding (up to 750 images)

It's not exactly displaying right, but I think you will get the........um picture :)

Is there something I could change? I have looked around in the surrounding area and these prices are pretty competative.

~Michael~

Michael,

I am curious. What do you show your potential clients before you show them your price list?
Do you have a website setup for example photographs?

Don

I do not have a complete website set up but use www.michaelcarrphotography.lifepics.com and give them event codes for other weddings I have shot. I am currently working on getting a flash website running, but it's a slow process since I'm so particular.

I normally meet with them to get a feel for what they are wanting. This particular bride's father has been comparing prices with other local photographers so he just wanted something for himself as well as something to show his daughter.

If, based on my prices, he and his daughter decide to go with me as the photographer, I show them what I shoot with (not many people are truly interested in this, but it does help sometimes) as well as sample printed images and albums along with the various options for the album materials.

~Michael~

All I can say is when my wife and I got married what one us over about our photographer is that for about 2k we got him for the entire day, no matter how many locations ect. but otherwise sounds very good...

I have not got details from the client yet, that will be on down the line. I normally don't actually do packages and this is what I told him. These packages are backup for when someone does want prices and what's included. I hate to use packages because its like ok here is the price and this is what you get. I love to have flexibility with clients and their weddings but its going more towards having to use the pricing list because everyone wants it.

I will see what this particular client says I tweaked this one for and let everyone know.

~Michael~

i wouldn't say 'up to 750 images'... psychologically you will find people will be expecting 750 because they see that number. set your bar lower and exceed it by quite a bit... 'at least 300' or something like that.

Latest threads

Top Bottom