Here is how I did it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by huskey8, Jun 19, 2005.

1. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    I was out doing a little street shooting today and I started thinking about Jonathan F post the other day. You know the one the pretty girl and the odd "gentleman". Well just to show you that we have everything here in Fl that they have in Ca. A few pretty girls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now for the Odd:
    This is how we treat criminals in Fl we strap a toilet to their back dress them in funny mint colored jumpsuits and make them carry it around in the hot sun :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok thats not true but the truth is all most as strange a pharmaceutical co hired 200 people and they were passing out Imodium a anti-diarrhea medicine

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Cute Richard. I know that I'll get branded an old fuddy-duddy, but I just can't get used to seeing young women with their pants falling of in public.

And just to prove the old fuddyism, I'm more than familiar with Imodium.... :?

3. Richard, yes you do have everything you need right there in Florida. Even Imodium if you feel the urge. Cute pictures and story line.

4. I think it's swell... as long as it's not my daughter :wink:.

5. Pretty girl shots make the world go 'round.
    Diarrhea stops the world.

I both sets of shots.
    Love the content striking contrast.
    Made me smile. Thanks. :wink:

6. How can I didn't come across such creatures when I was attending a conference in Orlando in February? I should have spent more time out than dozing off in the conference hall.

7. Me too.

For those days when you feel the world is falling out of your bottom.

8. well for you old farts, immodium keeps it just that, a fart 8)

9. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    You know frank I'm 52 and have a 2 y/o daughter and when I think how much things have changed in the last 30 years as far as what is acceptable to wear in public and it just sends shivers down my spine. I guess I now know how my parents felt when they looked at the kids during the 60s. Anyway I'm glad everone got a chuckle out of my post that was my intention have a good day.

10. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    I had my youngest at the same age you had yours and she is now 13. Believe me, it will take a lot of self-control to accept some of the things they now consider normal and it will certainly get worse over time. The only thing you can do is roll with the punches and try to avoid the charges of fuddy duddy without too much compromise. My favorite line with new clothing has been - ahh buying on the instalment plan, when do you buy the rest of it?