Here is one I posted on Retouching that others loved

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Catz, Feb 23, 2005.

1. [/img]http://www.pbase.com/mnewco/image/40036950

I hope this works. I have never posted a picture here before so wish me luck.

Anyway, a poster on Retouching gave us a subject to work on and this is what I came up with it. Fortunatly, he like it. So I'm tickled pink@!!!

Melissa

2. Here's your picture, Melissa.

You need to add .jpg to it, highlight it, and then press the [image] radio button. That will add the proper code to it.

Btw, very nice Photoshop effects :lol:

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Melissa,

Very nice pic. I need to learn how to do that. :p

Regards,

Frank

4. Melissa -

Very nice. Are you willing to share how you accomplished this? This is great!

5. Hi Mellissa,

Very nice «nature morte» and nicely presented too. You are up to your reputation. If you care share how you accomphised this, it will profit all of us.

Hopes we can exchange our technical knowledge because artistically and creatively manipulating images in PS is one of my favortites hobbies.

My respects.

6. How nice to finally view one of your images. I like it and hope to see many more. Of course like the others I could profit by you sharing how you accomplished that.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi,

think you all read her post a tad wrong. That is Erick N. His painting. He has a quite a nice thread on the retouching forum. He is a really good artist.

Cheers
    Gale

PS: Melissa is very talented in this art also.

8. Hi Gale, unless I am reading it wrong, someone gave Melissa a picture to work on and the above image is the result of her retouching work.

9. Hi David,

Erick in retouching provided us a picture of a bowl of fruit so I used a sketch action from Dave Jaseck and then used the smudge tool on it and last, I put a frame around it.

Thank you for asking,

Melissa

10. Hi Dao,

Look for my post on here to explain how I did this. Maybe you and and I can exchange ideas on manipulating images. Alright with you? Let me know.
    Melissa

11. Framed Picture

Hi Uncle Frank. Thank you for helping me getting this pic up. I am still learning how to do it.

Melissa

12. Hi Gordon and Frank (flew)

Thank you for the compliments. I will have to post a sketch I did of my daughter that my family loved. That will be next.

Any help I can give you on retouching, let me know. I can help you add beautiful skies and contrast, sharpness. There are many ways of doing this other than with PS that make it look better. All you need to do is ask.

Melissa

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    AWWWWWW Sorry about that Melissa.

Thought Erick had done it. His name was on botton.

(Rightly so) duh

I sure must have missed that thread. I frequent there alot.

That is really beautiful.......

Forgive me.
    I do know you do great work.

Guess I will have to give it a look see.

Since this forum and our Florida shoot, haven't been over in Retouching as much.

Thank You

Regards
    Gale

14. Great, Melissa. I'm in. Thanks.

15. Hi Gale

16. Now that is some great artwork!!