Here is one I took with my D3s

I didn't realize Ford still made Taurus SHO's. I owned one in the 90's - white exterior, black leather interior, 5 speed, etc... The tag was $26,000. I paid $18,300 for mine - and that was around 1991. I can't imagine paying $45,000 for one - my Suburban didn't even cost that much. :wink:

However, the SHO is one heck of a car and it will move. :smile:

Enjoy your D3S and your SHO. :biggrin:

If you are patient you can get one in about 2 or 3 years for less than half of 45K, used of course. But still....I wouldn't pay 45K for a FORD! Nice camera btw, enjoy it. I still enjoy my D1x.

Real Name
Maurie Hill
In my years of shooting pro video every single shot was preceded with a white balance, where a pure white card was held by the camera assistant in front of the lens and the WHT button was pressed, thus setting a white balance for the shot under current conditions. Now, shooting stills, I always leave my Z cams set to Auto in the full knowledge that between the camera and Lightroom they’ll get it right 😊 and if not to my liking I can change it easily

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
In my years of shooting pro video every single shot was preceded with a white balance, where a pure white card was held by the camera assistant in front of the lens and the WHT button was pressed, thus setting a white balance for the shot under current conditions. Now, shooting stills, I always leave my Z cams set to Auto in the full knowledge that between the camera and Lightroom they’ll get it right 😊 and if not to my liking I can change it easily
Maurie,
I don't know if you realized it. But the last post is 11 years old.
I wouldn't expect an answer...

Kind regards
Klaus

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom