Here is something different

Somebody really difficult for me to catch
44195970.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers

I'm so jealous, Gale! I was trying to get down there but drats if he didn't fly away. Good thing I stopped and took some pics at least. Have to see how good they look severely cropped. Yours looks great. This has got to be one of my favorite raptors! :)

I know what you mean Kevin. Last shoot the guys got a ton of him and I had one severly cropped.

So I was glad to get this one.

He doesn't think very much of plastic bags lololol

So that Cara Cara is still hinging out, so far i can remmebr seeign eagle, osprey, cara cara and another hawk posing in that tree
they should plant about a hundred more of those

Hi Gale,

It looks like you finally got a good Caracara shot. In February you were out of sync with the Caracaras. Like you, we never got a good shot on the tree, but did get some in the Payless Shoes parking lot, where they had a nest.

It looks like everyone is having fun again, wish we were there!

Bob & Nan

Hi Mike,

Yeah finally got something decent of the Caracaras. I have to get closer than the long guns. But this time he stayed still for a minute maybe. lol

Eagle is not coming around when we have been there. Saw it perched on a tree by the nest.

Haven't seen the Osprey over there either. Did get a Merlin.. That was a suprise.

Frank is in heaven, even shooting in the rain and crappy weather we had tuesday.

We will go to St. Augustine again tomorrow. Hope the weather is better.

Our time of year for the rainsssssssssssssssss !!!

Thank you for you kind words.

Hello Bob,

Yes finally the Caracara :>))

Never did find them at Payless. I look everytime I go to Viera. They are doing a great job od being mysterious.

Thank you

G

Gordon Large

Hi Gale -

Did you take this on Monday at Viera? How? Where? I never got anywhere near one. This is a really great shot.

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

I took it on monday.. Everyone had gone ahead of me. I thought I would wait for the rest to show up before proceeding into the wetlands.. When I was driving around the long way back out where the eagle nest can be seen on the dead tree to the left, he was there.

It was still bad light and he turned out dark, brought it up in capture.

thank you again....

Good capture, Gale! It is quite difficult to get shots in the morning on the dead tree...I like to go in the late afternoon....sun is at yur back...and not always can one find something sitting on the perch. The eagle will usually show up after 3 pm though.

Thanks Trish,

Love you avatar pic :>))

Well we can meet up in Viera on day in the afternoon... That would be great.

Get well now.

Thank You for the kind words

Latest threads

Top Bottom