Here we go again....

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Rolf, Sep 2, 2008.

1. We lost our Golden early in July. As to be expected, our family was heartbroken. I contacted the Golden Rescue Foundation where we had adopted him to let them know the news. They asked if we might be interested in another and I declined, saying it was too soon. Last week the foundation called again and told me about one they had got in that looked like he might be perfect for us. I asked about his “baggage” as dogs at the foundation usually have some. Long story short, we have a new member of the family. This guy is three years old, FAT, and needs some manners. He’s had a tough time in more than a few ways but is definitely a “people dog.” Bottom line, here he is and yes, I have my work cut out for me.

364208367_f42nW-XL.

364208401_RMXhz-XL.

2. He's beautiful. I'm sure once he's adjusted to life at your house things will be wonderful.

3. Alan

Alan

May 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Yes he is a fine looking dog. Remember who the master is:smile:

4. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    Oh, but he's beautiful...

5. what a beautiful dog
    you guys are lucky to have each other
    i hope that you will tell us many stories... and show numerous pictures of him

thanks for sharing his arrival with us

6. Hi Rolf...
    First let me say how sorry to hear of your loss...
    But your new boy look absolutely beautiful...
    You guys were obviously meant for each other...

It amazes me, to look at these Retrievers who all they want is to please you and be your best buddy,
    and there's some... well lets just call them idiots who mistreat them... Go Figure...

Look forward to seeing many more shots of "What is His NAME".... :smile:

7. Aweome Golden! Happy you have a new family member.

8. Yvette

Yvette

Jan 3, 2007
    Texas
    Oh he is beautiful. I look forward to seeing lots more shots of him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.