Here's Gaye's Reggie

Here's Reggie, my two year old Shih Tzu :lol: With all kids gone our three dogs are my only models.

Gaye

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

GeeJay said:
Here's Reggie, my two year old Shih Tzu :lol: With all kids gone our three dogs are my only models.

Gaye

Hi Gaye,

That is a great protrait of a real cute sweetie.
Thanks for sharing.
Love the colors

Cheers
Gale

They sure are "in your face" aren't they? What amazes me is the number I see running agility. Dog's with no legs, what the heck are they doing jumping so dang much :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool shot, how much dog slobber did you have to clean from your lens after this one, eh?

THanks for your good comments about Reggie's picture. I now must share my other two with you..

We have a house full of Shih Tzus.

Here's TeeCee and Panda (with the tongue). Someday soon I'll get them all in the sink and take their picture together. It's hard to get them to smile but if I say 'carrot' they usually look up.

Thanks for looking,

Gaye

PGB

GeeJay said:
THanks for your good comments about Reggie's picture. I now must share my other two with you..

We have a house full of Shih Tzus.

Here's TeeCee and Panda (with the tongue). Someday soon I'll get them all in the sink and take their picture together. It's hard to get them to smile but if I say 'carrot' they usually look up.

Thanks for looking,

Gaye

I love the first one!

Thanks,

Craig,
Thanks very much for looking. You must be a dog lover too.

Eventually I'll get some better pictures of these guys. It's nice to have a place to put them on this forum.

Thanks again and best to you,
Gaye

here's my dog. Her name is Touche, but we call her pudge.

loves people, but isnt very good with other animals.

GeeJay said:

Gaye

[
Gaye Mice lookign doggies you have there, I imagien tryign to get all three of them in one shot would be a real test of patience

Harris,

Pudge is wonderful! and I'll never again complain about my wrinkles :wink:

We'll expect to see more of her soon now that we have the special category for pets.

Gaye

Hi Mike,
Thanks for nice comment about my 'livestock'... when I finally get a picture of all of them together it'll go on this forum fast no matter how bad or good the picture.

And it's not easy to get them to pose and look up at the camera while I'm fooling with focus and aperture problems--the biggest concern is that they will jump out of the sink while I'm backed away with the camera.

I enjoy your cat pictures and all your pictures :!:

Gaye

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom