1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Heron Dance

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Desert Rat, Dec 9, 2005.

1. While out at the Sepulveda area one day this Heron was doing his dance to scare off another Heron from his territory.

53309452.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 20719

Also tossing in a Burrowing Owl Shot (What do we Do Boss)
    View attachment 20720

Pss't What is that odd looking thing over there
    View attachment 20721

Also had to toss in a Pelican shot as well....
    View attachment 20722

2. Nice images Eric, were the burrowing owls taken from the wild animal parK?

I'm in minneapolis waiting for my flight home, still not sure on plans for tomorrow, gotta talk to da boss.

3. Burrowing owls are out in AZ. There are places here to find them as well.. Out near Palm Springs area...

I am heading out to get to the park at 9am tomorrow let me know today if you can go or not... I would be a day trip.. Probably be there from 9am-4pm...

4. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Love the owl shots.

5. Humm only the owl shots ..hummmm:eek: 

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hry DR,
    They are all good.
    Owls are really cute.

Nice job on those White Pelis. :>))

7. Nice behavior shots on the Great Blue dancing. The other shots are better compositions, particularly the owls. The owls also benefit from better lighting. All are very good in their own way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.