1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Herons from today

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Vinod Menon, Jun 12, 2005.

1. A few shots I got today...comments welcome!:) 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hi vinod

nice shots, really like the first one, composition, colors and sharppp.
    well done!

Keith

3. Re: hi vinod

Thanks Keith! :) 

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice Vinod. Where did you find these guys?

5. Frank, these were taken close to a rookery...unfortunately access to the rookery is very restricted, so I just end up waiting at a viewing area far away and hope that they land or fly close by. :roll:

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Vinod,

You need to come visit Greg, Patrick, and me. We have found a place where there are at least 25 of these guys, and they fly right up to the shore where you stand. It is amazing.

Stop by any time. :wink:

7. That does sound cool...maybe someday. :)  Another option I have considered is to move to Florida :lol:

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Vinod,

I'm definitely thinking about that. Maybe a retirement in the sunshine state is in my future.... :roll:

9. Sounds like a good plan Frank...:lol: you won't need all that long reach glass that you have been lusting for :wink:

10. super shots vinod. super

11. Thanks very much, Harris! :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.