HEY ADMINS! Problems loading photos PROBLEM RESULVED - USER ERROR

In my thread titled "Focus" in Birds, I'm trying to tell a love story between two merganzers. Each image is intended to be preceded by a line of text which tells the story and is followed with an appropriate image. First couple worked fine, but then images started get mixed up with duplications. It is like the images to be loaded all get appended one after the other, so the "inset image into thread" command is misbehaving. To make matters worse, once loaded an "excess" image cannot be removed. For simplicity:

text
text
text
... is my intent, but i am getting

text
text
text
text

which messes up the flow of the story. Can you fix it?

When you edit the post, try deleting the image that is the extra image where it is displayed in the list of images below the post as opposed to deleting it from within the post. If it works, doing so will probably delete the copy of it that you want and the copy that you don't want. So, you will probably have to upload the image a second time and reinsert it in the post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Mike,
I deleted all images from the post I wanted to make, then reloaded each image just after its designated text line and I was getting perfect results. Now all I see is this when a display the edited thread:

An now, here is the rest of the story...

"This is my good side"

View attachment 1664143

"Hello there handsome"

View attachment 1664144

"Lets go over there, it is less crowded."

View attachment 1664143View attachment 1664144

Foreplay!

View attachment 1664143View attachment 1664144

Acceptance!!

note last images is missing after "Acceptance". I also thing it is strange that the number 1664143 is repeated several times but 1664144 only appears once

I will try again...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom