Hey, Bill! How are you doing?

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Hi!!!! @bsinc1962

Just wondering how you are doing.....and to let you know NikonCafe misses you. Heck, I'll bet the Drinking Team has been drinking to your speedy recovery! LOL! I will help tonight!

Real Name
Bill
Hi!!!! @bsinc1962

Just wondering how you are doing.....and to let you know NikonCafe misses you. Heck, I'll bet the Drinking Team has been drinking to your speedy recovery! LOL! I will help tonight!
Thanks Karen,

Very sore but I've turned the corner. I'm due to be released this afternoon pending how well I do with soft food. I've been trying to take as few pain killers as possible but last night I needed something just to get some sleep.

I really appreciate the kind thoughts. It's what makes the Cafe what it is. ❤❤❤

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Glad you could at least give us an update! We are all pulling for you!

I agree with you about the pain killers. I avoid them if at all possible. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, but once I'm really hurting, I need something strong and fast! LOL!

There will be good days and bad days. Just don't overdo it on the good days. Listen to your body. Get ready for that surprise package this spring!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom