Hey Bill (Retief), I found a couple of bugs with the V3

ok...not really with the camera, but did find a couple of bugs in the back yard.
Photos taken while messing around with the Sigma 120-300, 1.4tc and the ft-1... both taken at 5.6
Having a blast with this camera..

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks, Rick, but both of those are being sold by someone called "Electronics Basket", and the first one has all the accessories stripped and is for the body only. On the second ad, they've added back the 10-30mm lens. For the same money, I'm getting the FT1 and the 30-100mm lens, along with the EVF and grip that should be bundled. I'll wait, and buy it from a known dealer (B&H). It just mystifies me that Nikon would leave such a gap in their supply chain. Has something happened to the factory? Why would they introduce a product, send one batch to the US, then give no word, or product for over a month?

1. Thanks, Rick, but both of those are being sold by someone called "Electronics Basket", and the first one has all the accessories stripped and is for the body only. On the second ad, they've added back the 10-30mm lens. For the same money, I'm getting the FT1 and the 30-100mm lens, along with the EVF and grip that should be bundled. I'll wait, and buy it from a known dealer (B&H). It just mystifies me that Nikon would leave such a gap in their supply chain. Has something happened to the factory? Why would they introduce a product, send one batch to the US, then give no word, or product for over a month?

Thanks, missed that in the Amazon listing. I ordered a V3 from Adorama yesterday, it comes with the FT1 (which I already have). I've got the 30-110 for the Nikon 1, a friend from Canada sent me one last year. Haven't used it, wasn't sure that was the one I had here so I went looking for it. I'll try it on the V3.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom