Hey, everyone slow down with the posts!!!!

Two things would help me:

1) if I didn't have to keep moving my lips when I read; and

2) if I didn't have to keep stopping to clean my screen where I've been using my finger to follow along with the words.

Would probably also be easier for me read all the posts if I stopped using white-out on the screen to correct my typos.

Neil

NeilCam said:

2) if I didn't have to keep stopping to clean my screen where I've been using my finger to follow along with the words.

Would probably also be easier for me read all the posts if I stopped using white-out on the screen to correct my typos.

Neil
Ok Niel, stop it I am getting side pains from laughing.

NeilCam said:

Neil
Neil,

You are too much (or is that not enough??....;-))

LOL,

Frank

Hi Neil,
You're a riot---

I spent many years teaching reading to second graders and you describe exactly what they did and what I had to discourage :lol:

I can really laugh with you though.

Gaye

NeilCam said:
Ahhhh second grade, the hardest four years of my life.

Neil
Neil,

I know that I've said this before, but I'll say it again (because it just applies so well in your case....;-)).

You should be on the stage.

There's one leaving in 10 minutes.... :lol: :p 8) :D

Frank

PhotoDawg said:
I agree with ya Rich. I leave for an hour or two and when I come back there are like a 1,000 messages. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bryan,
Looks who is talking :lol:

When I joined this forum about a month ago or so I was able to read all the topics but now I pick and chose. There is simply tooooo many of them. And it will get worse since more and more people are transferring from DPR and other to NCafe.

WOw :shock:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom