Hey Flew :>))))) And all !!!!!

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gale, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    My fish is bigger than your fish !!!!!

lololol

Boy did I have a day......Much to follow..

GOOOOO DISCOVERY !!!!!!!!!!

I JUST HAD TO RAZZZZZ YA A BIT.... :>)))))

Wait till you see this silly series. lololol

2. That bird would have to be a pig to eat that fish. If he did the RR flip it might break his neck.

3. Gale, you win hands down. Now that truly is a fish story. Great capture. Are you sure you did not use the stretch tool on PS???

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Gale,

Just got home. I thought you were going to shoot the shuttle today, not go whale hunting. :lol:

Excellent capture. I'm with Gordon. I want to see the flip. 8)

5. Gale,

That fish looks like dinner for four :) :) Neat capture! I hope you have a few more of the eating of that fish. :)

6. Are you sure who is eating who.....lmao!!!! You set the expecations now, I know you will deliver ;-)
    Looking forward to the flip or flop......man that looks like a Swansons hungry mans dinner!!!! LOL
    Nice capture Gale!!!

7. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Glad to see you enjoyng your 80-400VR again!

VRVRVROOOM

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi all,

I have the series of this. Quite a sight for sure. I save the end of the story. :>))

Thank you. Thought you woud get a kick out this one.

Fish dinner and a couple sandwiches

9. That fish is the same length as the body of the bird, If he eat that the head will come out through his as.!

10. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow...Great image, Gale. That bird won't need to eat for a month!

11. Gale, pretty cool, can't wait for..........Paul Harvey and The Rest of the Story :lol: :lol:

On our last day in Florida we were watching these 2 Osprey trying to feed. What surprised me was how often they missed. In fact we only saw 1 try out of about a dozen where the Osprey caught a fish. Unfortunately what the Osprey caught was obviously far too big for it to lift. We watched it struggle for several minutes, it finally dislodged from the fish and flew away. What I didn't know at the time is that sometimes when this happens the Osprey, due to the nature of the talons, is unable to disengage, and ends up getting dragged under the water, a very bad thing for the bird to say the least.

But in this case I want to see what the bird finally does with this fish, so come on, Gale, get a-postin' :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Gale, did you ask if he'd share with you? That is one big fish. Good to see you out shooting. Great capture!

So next time we come to visit, it's sushi? :lol:

13. Ibn

Ibn

Jun 28, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    It's amazing how large of a fish these guys can pull out of the water. Beautifully captured and I'm anxiously awaiting for the rest of the series.

BTW, I think I have one that might be slightly larger. :mrgreen:

14. Someone's eyes are bigger than his belly!!! This is soooo funny!

15. I m thinking the fish is planning a ploy to eat the bird :^)
    Great shot Gale!

16. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You every one,

Yes this was some sight to see Mr. GBH and his struggle to victory. He had a tough time getting it out of the water.

Was hoping to get the other images up last night, but I have had just soooo, tooooo, much to do.

First and formost is backing up allllll this stuff. My hard drive is getting full. My OTG bit the dust and have now no extra space, I lost alot of images off that drive.

Patrick was able to retrieve alot of the images but not all .. Thank goodness it looks as though I have them backed up to CD's. Then there is a copy of each CD as well.

Work really does get in my way :>))))))

I have so much to process that I have not really gone all the wy through Merritt ! or 2.

Then the other excursions to the MWR, Viera and the zoo.

I have a ton of images to get ready to go to the printers and some images folks bought from me at the shooting location at the shuttle launch.

Wow.

I am getting older and slower.

17. I am getting older and slower.

Quit it!
    :^)

18. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dave,

To bad it is true........

19. Gale, the Jeopardy music is playing, the fingers and toes they are a'tapping. Let's GO GIRL, this is worse than a teaser for the Nightly News :lol: :lol: :lol: