Hey Frank, does this shot look familiar??

326424836_sD9Lh-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not as sharp as your classic shot, but when I first saw it on my monitor, it made me think of your shot.

I think you did a great job Jim. Your shutter speed was fast enough to halt the movement of the bat, that is just great. If only that wall was painted a dark color. Regardless, this is a great catch and one that many will never get for one reason or another.

I think you did a great job Jim. Your shutter speed was fast enough to halt the movement of the bat, that is just great. If only that wall was painted a dark color. Regardless, this is a great catch and one that many will never get for one reason or another.

Thanks, Frank. Good point about the wall color. I did a quick, selective 'darken highlights', and it makes the ball stand out a little better;

326793081_7RZgs-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

jim
very nicely done

Thanks, Greg.

I just love seeing this type of shot.

Well done.

Thanks, Rod.

whoo hoo Jim, the money shot, congrats!

Thanks, Chris.

The money shot for sure Jim, nice job!

Thanks, Brian.

Compression a shot that has eluded me great job on this one

Thank you, Mike.

Nice shot Jim. Congrats on your capture. Those are hard to come by.

What was the outcome, a hit, fly out, ground out or home run ? The player always seem to remember.

The reason I ask, I had a great night shot of a high school double play, the 2nd baseman was in the air on the turn, over the baserunner sliding beneath him, ball just leaving his hand. His parents loved it, but he said that he did not like it because the runner beat his throw at first. Never made the sale. Arghh... the frustrations.
I hope yours turned out to be a home run or at least a hit. :)

Bert

The selective darkening made a nice difference in the image. Nice work Jim.

Thanks, Frank.

Great shot absolute perfect timming

Thanks, Jim.

super shot and good post work too, gotta be happy

Thanks, Darren

What about the kid!

Hips open
Ball on sweet spot

Perfect swing

very nice pic

Thanks, Mike.

Awesome shot Jim. Way to go!

Thank you, Ty.

Nice shot Jim. Congrats on your capture. Those are hard to come by.

What was the outcome, a hit, fly out, ground out or home run ? The player always seem to remember.

The reason I ask, I had a great night shot of a high school double play, the 2nd baseman was in the air on the turn, over the baserunner sliding beneath him, ball just leaving his hand. His parents loved it, but he said that he did not like it because the runner beat his throw at first. Never made the sale. Arghh... the frustrations.
I hope yours turned out to be a home run or at least a hit. :)

Bert

Thanks, Bert. The ball went foul. :frown:

Latest threads

Top Bottom