Hey Herman, the map says........

Well, I wanted to find some humor! I saw these egrets at the map that details the refuge. Normally, this would be on the side of the road for easy access. Well, right now it's easy access if you're an egret or have a boat! Hagerman is very badly flooded. Ok, technically, I know my photo isn't the greatest, so ya'll laugh!

LOL, notice the egret walking at the far left? :biggrin:
537941959_311b40275d_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
LOL! They must be confused by the flood and lost their way.

LOL! They must be confused by the flood and lost their way.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were confused! I couldn't believe how far the flooding went! Definitely funny though! Thanks for stopping by!

I think it's a great image! send it to the papers!

Best,

Jose
LOL, dunno if it's worth the newspapers, but may give it a try! Thanks for stopping by!

B

bfjr

I'm laughing :biggrin:
Hey maybe when the flood waters diminish there may be some good birdie action there ??

That's a cute shot and the narration makes it better.:smile:

Thanks Frank! Just wish I could have gotten a bit closer! I wasn't about to walk out into the water - even if the road was under it! I saw birds today that I hadn't seen before - one was a junenile GBH. just don't have any really nice shots! YET!

Flood, what flood, it's like that here every day....

actually cool idea.
LOL, we've been getting more rain than usual, BUT at least all the area lakes are filling up. Thanks for stopping in!

I'm laughing :biggrin:
Hey maybe when the flood waters diminish there may be some good birdie action there ??
Thanks! I can tell ya, on a "normal" day, the birdies are out in number and we have a blast! Hagerman is never the same 2 days in a row. I love going up there! Thanks for stopping in!

Cute image Dianne. I wish we could get some of that rain here. It's hot and dry in my area.

Thanks! I was sooo disappointed that I couldn't get out any further! So, I just stood there and tried to get birdies but they were really too far out for my little bazooka jr. Most of our area lakes are now full or above flooding stage. Hagerman Refuge is REALLY FLOODED! In another area, I saw picnic tables out in the middle of the water. Anyway, it was still fun! Thanks for stopping by!

Latest threads

Top Bottom