Hey I'm 21...

Discussion in 'People' started by Panos Kazanelis, Nov 9, 2005.

1. That's cute, Panos! I still have to wait some time to be able to do such pics :smile:
    Cheers

2. Harry, time goes by very fast in these ages... He will drive your car in no time... :wink:

3. Are sure you didn't promise him Scandies and tequila shots? :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :tongue: :Curved:

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent images Panos of a very good looking young child.

5. Ehhm... nope... no Scandies Jay, but maybe a few drops of tequila... :biggrin:

Thanks Gale... I think I know where he got the looks from... :cool:

6. Great shots, Panos!

How much did you fire to get these keepers? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm currently at 25 Shots for one keeper (that with a 2 1/2 Year old girl :wink: )

BTW:
    Good to know, you seem to be finaly over the "D200'itis" :biggrin:

I'm first on the Nikon-South-Germany Waitinglist! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

7. Thanks Michael, it depends on his mood ... sometimes 1/25, sometimes 1/10... This time it was close to 1/5...

About the D200'itis, I'm not over it yet... just had a very heavy work load, with some travelling around EU capitals... I'm off again next week, so...

However, I'm in a waiting list in Athens, London, Cyprus... whichever first... but I'm also considering the X... :wink:

8. the "let's sleep on it" shot is absolutely outstanding. Great series sir.

9. Wonderful shots of the boy Panos. His eyes really catch you, don't they? Get to take any pictures yet?

Rich

10. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Absolutely sweet images, Panos. He is cute a handsome gentleman and it won't be long before he is driving through the countryside. The years between now and then will be special.

11. Fine looking young man Panos and your shots have brought that out. Well done.

12. Hi Panos. The second and third is adorable with that smile even though they are all very cute.

Just some advice, on the last few shots, I would change the w/b to incandesent lighting to get rid of the yellow tint. Hope this helps.