Hey Uncle Frank....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Commodorefirst, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    I might have a D70 Body for sale :biggrin: Interested? Ha! Had to be first inline for your D200 Right! Impressive, very impressive, I didn't know you could move that fast. lol

Just pullin your chains a bit :wink:

I am "almost" regretting getting the 28-70 instead of applying the funds toward a SECOND D200 which is what I will problably end up doing after tax season, and i will end up selling one of my D70 bodies.

Guess you can see why I sold my two CP 5000 cameras recently, and some more pocket knives. I will get one D200 in a little while and see how the auto focus speed is compared to the D70. That is my biggest bugaboo about the D70. Wildlife birding focus speed. Doable, but Very tough on a D70. So you first run guys let me know If I need to buy one, which I can afford now, or two. Lol If it isn't much better than D70, I will just get one and the 85 1.4.

enough ramblin,

Cheers,

Wade