NSFW Hey Y'all! New Boudoir

Howdy strangers! It's been foreverrrr since I've been here. I went full time with my boudoir only business last year and have been slammed! Not that I'm complaining, though. I could not imagine doing anything else at this point. Since I learned so much and always had amazing feedback here I thought I'd pop in and say hello and share some new work. :biggrin:

1. An androgyny shoot I did. See more here.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. A beautiful lady celebrating 20 years of marriage. See more of her session here.

3. The above androgyny client's initial shoot to celebrate her 90lb weight loss. See more from her session here.

4. A new bride! See more from her session here.

5. Another new bride.

6. And another new bride. See more from her session here.

7. A crossfit lover, wife, and mother. See more from her session here.

8. A wife, mother, and fellow photographer who came from New Hampshire. This year I have had clients come in from 10 states so far. I am also introducing a bit of glamour into my boudoir sessions. See more from her session here and here.

9. I also shot some more outdoor boudoir. See more here (along with a silly video of me).

10. And one big roundup of all of my clients from the past year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness, ohhhhh my goodness.........these are fantastic!! l think each of these photos were all very well done. I especially like the toning you've achieved in the b&w images in #6 and #8.
The only "critique" i can think of is that after seeing your stuff, I need to just throw my camera straight in the trash can as fast as I can (smile)

Stacey,

You have an unbelievable knack for bringing out the absolute best in every color, shape, size, and style these women represent.

No critiques necessary here. You are a master of your craft.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you so much, everyone! I miss this community and plan on being more active. :) Your words are much appreciated!

Do you have the clothes?....do all those outfits come along with your clients?
You are really good, your lighting is excellent!

You know what's great with these photos?
It's not that they're all technically excellent throughout the whole workflow, from preparation to photoshoot to PP to presentation;
we've all seen technically excellent boring pics; popular photo-sharing sites like Flickr all full of them.

Anyone who is into this type of work, or follows/is interested in this type of work can tell you that Stacey has not only managed to capture each lady in her (the lady's……not "Stacey's") true free-spirited self;
thus has retained each & every lady's unique mix of beauty, attitude………and sensuality.

……Sensuality, that thing that so many female boudoir photographers seem so afraid of portraying in their depiction of the female human pysche***.

**don't take my word for it, check out lady boudoir photographers on Flickr, Nikongear, & other sites. The ladies (subjects) in their photos all end up with almost emotionless expressions; in fact different subjects of the same lady photographer sometimes seem to have the same expression & thought-patterns going on in their minds:eek:

Not so with Stacey. It's clear to me from these wonderful images that she tries to create stunning pics of the ladies as they are; not some trumped up superhero/supermodel lifeless pose. These are beautifully crafted but true-to-life (including a dose of sensuality) pics of the ladies, who they truly are inside. That is also why the pics are so diverse; as diverse & unique as the different ladies that were in front of Stacey's lens.

Keep up the great work Stacey, this is some inspirational stuff; as well as a welcome change!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom