Hi Gang

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EdMac, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Harris certainly has been busy :D . How did this get started? It is good to see a lot of old friends.

2. Hey Ed, Frank and Patrick started this about a week ago. Glad you joined us, there should be some recognizable old friends here. As I mentioned, the only trolls or whiners should be me and Bill Dewey, that way everyone else can concentrate on photography and fun.

Have a cup of coffee, look around, post and enjoy.

You can embed photos by hitting the Img button, then putting your link as at dpr, and then hitting the Img button once again after.

Harris :D

3. Hi Ed! Glad to see you made it over. The best thing about this forum so far is that we can use all these cute smilies :) No, the best thing is that it seems like a group of old friends! Have we left anyone out who should be invited?

4. Hi Ed! Glad to see you made it over. The best thing about this forum so far is that we can use all these cute smilies :) No, the best thing is that it seems like a group of old friends! Have we left anyone out who should be invited?

5. Welcome Ed quite a nice place here looks like a good core group of members.

6. Hi Janet,

It is good to see all of the old group. I can't think of anyone who is missing.
    The other nice thing about this format is the ability to edit and delete a post. :D

7. Hi Mike,
    It is refreshing. I am looking forward to this weekend. The wife and I are going to take a ride down to Mauricetown today to do some scouting. I'll let you know what we find out. :lol:

8. Well, I just invited one more mystery guest. Let's see if he shows up. Someone who's been lately ostracized to the D70 forum ever since his D100 was killed in a crash.. :wink:

9. I think Craig will fit in nicely.

10. Welcome, Ed...and don't believe that drivel that

Harris keeps posting. I am NOT a:
    1. Troll
    2. Trouble-maker
    3. Whiner

Now, I will admit to the occasional annoyance at all of those danged purty Florida photos in good weather, but that ain't whinin', it is just pure envy :lol: .

Good to see you here, I think you will find this a good and helpful place. I sure am.

11. Re: Welcome, Ed...and don't believe that drivel that

Ok well, I'm 3 out of 3, but cmon, you've got to be at least 1, maybe 2 out of three. At least one. Doesnt anyone have any objective input on this/
    :lol:

12. Morning Ed....

I see I'm not the only new kid on the block.... good to see you here

13. Re: Welcome, Ed...and don't believe that drivel that

Well, we could start a poll. No, wait, very bad idea, it might be quite embarassing :oops: . OK, I'll admit to the occasional bit of "stir things up", but whenever I do make trouble it is on-purpose and on-target and funny, at least I think it is.......

So I'll give you that one.

Oh, I guess you can add Troll as well, as that is often what I do when I go fishing.......

How's that, happy now :?:

14. Re: Welcome, Ed...and don't believe that drivel that

:D

15. Another Invite

I just invited Maria Mendez to join us. She is another one who was drifting away because of the way the old forum was going. :D

16. Re: Morning Ed....

Hi Doug,
    It is good to be here, and welcome to you as well. :D

17. Re: Another Invite

Thats great, I miss Maria, and was thinking about her. You beat me to it Ed. Thanks.

18. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Welcome Ed,

I hope everyone enjoys themselves over here. I certainly am having fun!

Thanks everyone,

19. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Soooo good to see ya ED

Glad you joined all the old gang.. This is really great. I love it.

Just went to DPR ekkk the post there are far and few between to find are old buddies. So here it is "The hide away"

Best Regards
    Gale