Hi Gang

Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
Hey Ed, Frank and Patrick started this about a week ago. Glad you joined us, there should be some recognizable old friends here. As I mentioned, the only trolls or whiners should be me and Bill Dewey, that way everyone else can concentrate on photography and fun.

Have a cup of coffee, look around, post and enjoy.

You can embed photos by hitting the Img button, then putting your link as at dpr, and then hitting the Img button once again after.

Harris :D
 
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
1,196
Location
Brooklyn, NY USA
Hi Ed! Glad to see you made it over. The best thing about this forum so far is that we can use all these cute smilies :) No, the best thing is that it seems like a group of old friends! Have we left anyone out who should be invited?
 
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
1,196
Location
Brooklyn, NY USA
Hi Ed! Glad to see you made it over. The best thing about this forum so far is that we can use all these cute smilies :) No, the best thing is that it seems like a group of old friends! Have we left anyone out who should be invited?
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
1,591
Location
Williamstown NJ
jczinn said:
Hi Ed! Glad to see you made it over. The best thing about this forum so far is that we can use all these cute smilies :) No, the best thing is that it seems like a group of old friends! Have we left anyone out who should be invited?
Hi Janet,

It is good to see all of the old group. I can't think of anyone who is missing.
The other nice thing about this format is the ability to edit and delete a post. :D
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
1,591
Location
Williamstown NJ
mike mac said:
EdMac said:
Harris certainly has been busy :D . How did this get started? It is good to see a lot of old friends.
Welcome Ed quite a nice place here looks like a good core group of members.
Hi Mike,
It is refreshing. I am looking forward to this weekend. The wife and I are going to take a ride down to Mauricetown today to do some scouting. I'll let you know what we find out. :lol:
 
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
1,196
Location
Brooklyn, NY USA
EdMac said:
Hi Janet,

It is good to see all of the old group. I can't think of anyone who is missing.
The other nice thing about this format is the ability to edit and delete a post. :D
Well, I just invited one more mystery guest. Let's see if he shows up. Someone who's been lately ostracized to the D70 forum ever since his D100 was killed in a crash.. :wink:
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
15,253
Location
Marysville, WA
Welcome, Ed...and don't believe that drivel that

Harris keeps posting. I am NOT a:
1. Troll
2. Trouble-maker
3. Whiner

Now, I will admit to the occasional annoyance at all of those danged purty Florida photos in good weather, but that ain't whinin', it is just pure envy :lol: .

Good to see you here, I think you will find this a good and helpful place. I sure am.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
Re: Welcome, Ed...and don't believe that drivel that

Retief said:
Harris keeps posting. I am NOT a:
1. Troll
2. Trouble-maker
3. Whiner

Now, I will admit to the occasional annoyance at all of those danged purty Florida photos in good weather, but that ain't whinin', it is just pure envy :lol: .

Good to see you here, I think you will find this a good and helpful place. I sure am.
Ok well, I'm 3 out of 3, but cmon, you've got to be at least 1, maybe 2 out of three. At least one. Doesnt anyone have any objective input on this/
:lol:
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
15,253
Location
Marysville, WA
Re: Welcome, Ed...and don't believe that drivel that

Backdoctor said:
Retief said:
Harris keeps posting. I am NOT a:
1. Troll
2. Trouble-maker
3. Whiner

Now, I will admit to the occasional annoyance at all of those danged purty Florida photos in good weather, but that ain't whinin', it is just pure envy :lol: .

Good to see you here, I think you will find this a good and helpful place. I sure am.
Ok well, I'm 3 out of 3, but cmon, you've got to be at least 1, maybe 2 out of three. At least one. Doesnt anyone have any objective input on this/
:lol:
Well, we could start a poll. No, wait, very bad idea, it might be quite embarassing :oops: . OK, I'll admit to the occasional bit of "stir things up", but whenever I do make trouble it is on-purpose and on-target and funny, at least I think it is.......

So I'll give you that one.

Oh, I guess you can add Troll as well, as that is often what I do when I go fishing.......

How's that, happy now :?:
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
Re: Welcome, Ed...and don't believe that drivel that

Retief said:
Backdoctor said:
Retief said:
Harris keeps posting. I am NOT a:
1. Troll
2. Trouble-maker
3. Whiner

Now, I will admit to the occasional annoyance at all of those danged purty Florida photos in good weather, but that ain't whinin', it is just pure envy :lol: .

Good to see you here, I think you will find this a good and helpful place. I sure am.
Ok well, I'm 3 out of 3, but cmon, you've got to be at least 1, maybe 2 out of three. At least one. Doesnt anyone have any objective input on this/
:lol:
Well, we could start a poll. No, wait, very bad idea, it might be quite embarassing :oops: . OK, I'll admit to the occasional bit of "stir things up", but whenever I do make trouble it is on-purpose and on-target and funny, at least I think it is.......

So I'll give you that one.

Oh, I guess you can add Troll as well, as that is often what I do when I go fishing.......

How's that, happy now :?:


:D
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
1,591
Location
Williamstown NJ
Another Invite

I just invited Maria Mendez to join us. She is another one who was drifting away because of the way the old forum was going. :D
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
Re: Another Invite

EdMac said:
I just invited Maria Mendez to join us. She is another one who was drifting away because of the way the old forum was going. :D
Thats great, I miss Maria, and was thinking about her. You beat me to it Ed. Thanks.
 

PGB

Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
7,986
Welcome Ed,

I hope everyone enjoys themselves over here. I certainly am having fun!

Thanks everyone,
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
978
Location
Viera Fl
Soooo good to see ya ED

Glad you joined all the old gang.. This is really great. I love it.

Just went to DPR ekkk the post there are far and few between to find are old buddies. So here it is "The hide away"

Best Regards
Gale
 
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom