Hi! It's me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich Gibson, Feb 7, 2005.

1. I won't duplicate the post I made in the new user section, but I'm very glad to be here, among friends!

Rich

2. Rich, glad you made it. Now you can enjoy photography and not fight the trolls. Bill Dewey and I do all the trolling that will ever be needed. :D

Sit down, have a cup and enjoy this great forum Frank and Patrick put together.

Look forward to your posts.

3. Thanks

Do they need any financial support? It has become obvious that a sponsored DP site is vulnerable to conflict of interest. Sorry about Illiah and Peter but I'm delighted to see them here.

It's great to be among friends!

Rich

4. Good to see you here, Rich. Yeah, we got Peter and Iliah over quickly, give them a place to actually talk freely. Wish I could understand the "banning" criteria at DPR sometimes, they are not the only ones I know where I have been confused as to the "why" and never seen any explanation.

As to Harris and his "troll" comments, well, you know Harris, only believe half of what he says and take the other half with 12 grains of salt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you see what this place is REALLY like :wink:

I think you will enjoy it, I sure do. A refreshing place where I am not worried about what I will find lurking behind a thread title. Oh, and don't forget the joy of the "Edit" button, oh yeah.....

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Bill,

You are definitely a breath of fresh air.... :D I think you motto must be:

'Let no BS go unexposed, let no troll go unstomped, let no virgin....ah, er, ahem, different forum :oops: '.... :lol: :lol:

Frank

6. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Good point, perhaps I should duplicate my intro post in the new user forum.