Hi Key Cardnials

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mike mac, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Got these two out front today, I think the neighbors are starting to talk.
    Male
    original.
    Female
    original.

2. One very strange angle on the Male, no wonder the neighbrs are talking. Where were you that you were looking down at him without spooking him?

Superb shots.

3. Mike -

Can't say enough about that first shot. Wow.

Great lighting, exposure, sharp, expressive, unusual angle. Flawless as far as I can tell!

Second (female) isn't bad, but just doesn't "sing" like the first.

Glad you're coming to Fla in February!

4. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    All I see are 2 broken icons. Yet, I probably can check back tomorrow and the photos will be there. I have no idea why this is happening.

5. As I have already mentioned to you Mike the images bear your mark of excellence. The first image is my favorite but both are good.

Gordon

6. Thanks all for the comments (NT)

Thanks all

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Broken links here too....

I'm in the same boat as Larry. All I see is the infamous red X. :x

Frank

Regards,

Frank

8. Re: Broken links here too....

So how do the looks I tried a new sharpenign technique and the X's seems to be crisper than before.

9. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    The Xs were a tad over sharpened. However, tonight I can see the photos. Nice job. Will have to agree on the male. Neighbors must be talking.

10. Re: Broken links here too....

Could you please repost the Red X's, I missed them this time around and I sure would like to comment......

11. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Wow Mike these birdies are a feast for the eyes. Was unable to view these at dp review.

12. Gosh Mike...

How do you manage to get those so close pictures?. Last weekend, I gone out hunting for some bird pictures in a cold weather. Met a couple of cardinals (male and female). Chased them for almost 1 hour and never be close enough to get these kind of pictures. Frustrated and tired, I just captured some dry grass and bushes to do abstract pictures.

13. Re: Gosh Mike...

Which were very good I might add.

Gordon

14. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Dao!!

Welcome to Nikoncafe. After only one week of existence, you are member number 50 :!: :!:

Glad to have you aboard. How about showing us some of those abstracts?? :wink:

Regards,

Frank