Hi Key Cardnials

Got these two out front today, I think the neighbors are starting to talk.
Male
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Female
View attachment 4730

One very strange angle on the Male, no wonder the neighbrs are talking. Where were you that you were looking down at him without spooking him?

Superb shots.

Mike -

Can't say enough about that first shot. Wow.

Great lighting, exposure, sharp, expressive, unusual angle. Flawless as far as I can tell!

Second (female) isn't bad, but just doesn't "sing" like the first.

Glad you're coming to Fla in February!

All I see are 2 broken icons. Yet, I probably can check back tomorrow and the photos will be there. I have no idea why this is happening.

As I have already mentioned to you Mike the images bear your mark of excellence. The first image is my favorite but both are good.

Gordon

Broken links here too....

I'm in the same boat as Larry. All I see is the infamous red X. :x

Frank

Larry Gleason said:
All I see are 2 broken icons. Yet, I probably can check back tomorrow and the photos will be there. I have no idea why this is happening.

Regards,

Frank

Re: Broken links here too....

Flew said:
I'm in the same boat as Larry. All I see is the infamous red X. :x

Frank

Larry Gleason said:

Regards,

Frank
So how do the looks I tried a new sharpenign technique and the X's seems to be crisper than before.

The Xs were a tad over sharpened. However, tonight I can see the photos. Nice job. Will have to agree on the male. Neighbors must be talking.

Re: Broken links here too....

mike mac said:
So how do the looks I tried a new sharpenign technique and the X's seems to be crisper than before.

Could you please repost the Red X's, I missed them this time around and I sure would like to comment......

Gosh Mike...

How do you manage to get those so close pictures?. Last weekend, I gone out hunting for some bird pictures in a cold weather. Met a couple of cardinals (male and female). Chased them for almost 1 hour and never be close enough to get these kind of pictures. Frustrated and tired, I just captured some dry grass and bushes to do abstract pictures.

Re: Gosh Mike...

daodang said:
How do you manage to get those so close pictures?. Last weekend, I gone out hunting for some bird pictures in a cold weather. Met a couple of cardinals (male and female). Chased them for almost 1 hour and never be close enough to get these kind of pictures. Frustrated and tired, I just captured some dry grass and bushes to do abstract pictures.

Which were very good I might add.

Gordon

Hey Dao!!

Welcome to Nikoncafe. After only one week of existence, you are member number 50 :!: :!:

Glad to have you aboard. How about showing us some of those abstracts?? :wink:

Regards,

Frank

Latest threads

Top Bottom