Hi! My name is Nadja Marina ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harry S., Dec 4, 2005.

1. ... and although my hands are too small yet to wield a camera, I thought I'd say Hello!

This morning when I was still in my Ma's womb I decided this would be a great day to be born, so I started my venture at 02.00 a.m. and eventually I made it at 13.29 CET. Well, the weather was nice, but all these strange people around me – especially that bearded jester with his big black camera was a slight disturbance. Later on I found out that this was my father so I forgive him his nonsensical caperings.
    Anyway, due to him I can at least present myself with a pic – boy was I hungry after that strenuous trip.

original.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2006
  2. mcampos

mcampos

Apr 14, 2005
    Norwalk, CA
    Congratulations Harry on this most wonderful experience. My son Mikey was born 16 months ago and I will never forget that day.

Now you have a wonderful subject to take lots of pictures of!

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Well, let me be the second to offer my sincerest congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of such a beautiful young lady. What a great time of year to welcome a child to the family...the grandparents can now spend their hard-earned money on her!!! I look forward to viewing more pictures of her in the near future. Congrats to the three of you!

4. wow fabulous news!

5. Nadja Marin,
    Welcome to NikonCafe. You have to the youngest every to be welcomed here. It looks like you found a good family to be a part of. It's hard to imagine what photography will be like when you grow up. Congratulations to Mom and Dad also.

6. Congratulations to your and your wife. Your daughter is beautiful.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WOW what a beautiful Christmas present :>))

Congratulations

She is beautiful

8. RForshey

RForshey Guest

Congratulations Harry! Life will never be the same!

9. Congrats Harry.

10. Congratulations Harry!

I recently browsed your Pbase site and saw the pics of your pregnant wife. I wondered when your Baby might come! :smile: and now it's here.
    You will have a nice Christmas this year!

Take good care of your beautiful daughter and your wife.

You have a time of miracles and wonders ahead of you! (not to mention the lack of sleep :rolleyes: )

BTW
    Remember Babys don't like to much flashes!

11. Thanks for this overwhelming response!

To Michael: I will refrain from using the flash when possible. In the posted pic I bounced the flash via the ceiling (I will never use it directly) - lens used was the 45/2.8. Most pics made today, though, have been done with the 28/1.4. Now I really know why I bought the 28/1.4 and the 85/1.4.

I can't wait to go to the hospital again tomorrow to see my two jewels again.

Cheers

12. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Congrats Harry! What a beautiful little gift you have. They days when my children were born are among the happiest in my life. I congratulate you and your wife on such a precious bundle. Looking forward to seeing more pretty baby pictures as well!

13. Leigh, I never understood why people, especially women (and you in particular), are so keen on getting babies. Now, at last, I understand. Being present during the whole process is an unforgetable experience, it definitely fastened the bondage between my wife and me, and, when I looked at Helen after the birth I realized that she never looked more beautiful - I couldn't take my eyes off her. And not to forget holding and caressing the baby (I bathed her while Helen received her post treatment and got some food) fills you with a warmth which cannot be described by words.

Cheers

14. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Just wonderful Harry. Congratulations to you and your wife. :smile:

15. As you are aware we have sent you a personal email, but it will not do any harm to reiterate our congratulations to you both again.

BW. Bob and Pam

16. paintman

paintman

May 18, 2005
    Sonoma Calif.
    Congratulations!

17. Congratulations! Nadja will bring a completely new meaning to life, and you'll definitely enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2005
  18. Harry, Helen, Congratulations to both!!! Wonderful news...

Around the time of Nadja Marina's birth I was flying over Austria and I noticed a shiny glare at the Niederösterreich region...

I guess now santa won't be bringing that D200 for X'mas ha...

19. Welcome, dear Nadja Marina

Harry, my felicitations to you & your wife on this lovely event.

regards,
    C_M

20. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Harry,

What great news. I must say that everything you have said I can relate too. When Ryan was born was the happiest day of my life and the bond that we had at that time was stronger than it ever had been. Then along came Benjamin and much stronger the bond of love became. Thank you for sharing your news and a lovely picture. My congratulations to you and your wife. Such a wonderful little girl.

With many regards,