Hiatal hernia.

Best of luck, I have a very good friend getting the same surgery next week.
I have examined lots and lots of people with the surgery. Weeks, months, years after surgery they are fine. I don’t know about immediate recovery.
Good luck
Gary

I wish you all the best. I have the same problem. So far I can manage it, but it is steadily getting worse. It’s not fun at all. I’ll be very interested to hear how this turns out for you.

Real Name
Bill
I wish you all the best. I have the same problem. So far I can manage it, but it is steadily getting worse. It’s not fun at all. I’ll be very interested to hear how this turns out for you.
Thanks Terri. I was hoping to manage it as opposed to surgery but none of the treatments my Gastroenterologist has prescribed put a dent in it.

Real Name
Bill
Live look from today surgery.
No glowing nose or lost Junior mints.

Man and I tired and sore. Kee posting pics it cheer me up.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My wife still teaches at the local college nursing department. They have had a very difficult time teaching, and getting student nurses hospital access, during these times.
For Christmas I got her the same operation game, told her to use it to help teach. She didn't think it was as funny as I did.
Game is a blast to play- harder than it looks
gary

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Hang in there Bill. The doctors are through with you for a while. Now it's back in your control to heal! Rest, go slowly....and know that your friends here are wishing you a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear about it. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. My mother in law had one. Because of her age, doctors would not operate. It was controlled with a strict diet.

Live look from today surgery.
No glowing nose or lost Junior mints.

Man and I tired and sore. Kee posting pics it cheer me up.

View attachment 1677203
This sort of good humor & optimism will surely serve you well, buddy. You're gonna get over this barrier soon, I'm thinkin', just like this guy did, way back in the day:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom