hidden pond

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dmwphoto, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Hiked into big levels this morning and headed back to Maple leaf flats. This is one of two ponds hidden there.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2005
  2. Angelo

Angelo

Sep 19, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    lovely composition and lake shot but the trees appear a little washed out to my eye.

3. Thanks Angelo. They did come out washed out a bit on this version. not sure what I did wrong in the conversion to smugmug but I will git on it asap! appreciate your input.
    Dave

4. revised, this is what I attempted the first go around
    [​IMG]

5. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    The second version is much better, I like the reflection

Ben

6. Thanks alot Ben

7. Dave great shot, i prefer small lake in the park where i go that's the place you can get the most shots specially if there's some tall herbs where you often find heron, duck, geese, and very often great reflection coming from the opposite side of the lake which is not to often possible with large lakes.

8. Excellent Dave.

Anthony

9. Gilles and Anthony,
    Thanks for stopping by and having a look. It is apreciated.
    Dave