1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

High School Football action

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Randy, Aug 18, 2009.

1. D300 + 70-200 trolling the sideline
    I have been shooting the same team for 6 years now so I think i have become invisible and literaly shoot from the middle of the players on the sideline, which can be very dangerous since there is no place to run if the action runs over me. Some of these are almost ff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Yep, know the feeling. 'don't box me in boys....'

All are sweet, but you gotta love the Gatorade stroller bottle...

3. Those fellah's better get some coaching on ball protection! Nice shots, Randy.

4. HAHA that Gatorade shot is PRICELESS. Too funny.

Great action... some top tackling shots there, all tack sharp.

5. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    Great series Randy
    preseason scrimmages????

6. Gotta love that sunlight Randy... so much better than the normal lighting at that field. Great shots.

7. Wonderful photos Randy - great action and sharpness.

8. As always, great shots buddy. Our season starts tomorrow aft. I'm pumped! Really looking forward to it!

9. Amazing set as always Randy! cant wait till football starts up here :biggrin:

10. Simba909

Simba909

Mar 2, 2006
    Miami, FL
    Great shots Randy. No longer using the 300mm or 400mm for football?

11. raygun

raygun

Nov 17, 2007
    USA
    Nice shots Randy! Our New Hampshire teams are starting to do warm up exercises now that that temps have finally breached 90 degrees!

We had dinner in Raleigh last week and visited UNC, and NC State while there, then dropped off my daughter at USC, and visited UVA on the way back. Have to say that UNC is a stunner! My daughter transferred from ECU, and kind of misses her old friends from NC...

Our friends from Raleigh told us they had a special place for Yankees: Cary. Any thoughts on that comment?

12. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    WOW!!! Randy can you PLEASE take a look at my D300 and Siggy 70-200. For some reason they REFUSE to cooperate with me. They DON'T give me results like this!! :eek: 

AWESOME SHOTS!!

13. thx guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.