High School Football

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by papa85, Sep 19, 2005.

1. papa85

papa85 Guest

Just starting to get my feet wet in to this type of shooting. Frank is bending my arm. He says I should give it a shot. He has been showing me the ropes, I hope I will catch on to all the fast :eek: :confused: action. Here are some of the 200+ photos I shot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would like your comments on my photos. Thank you in advance. :biggrin:

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. papa85

papa85 Guest

Thanks Paul, For your comments. Yes it is taken with a Sigma 300m 2.8 lens :smile: The lens has great color to it Very fast and also very sharp :biggrin: I also shoot with a Nikon 70-200 VR 2.8 that as you know is very sharp. Some of the guys on sportshooters where saying how much they like this lens. I had an opertunity to just about steal it in Canada so I grabbed it. More I use it the more I like it. One problem, it weighs 5 lbs. :mad:

4. Brew

Brew Guest

Looks like Frank has showed you very well!!!!!!!

5. papa85

papa85 Guest

Thanks Brew, :biggrin:
    Yah , Frank goes by (eng45ine) on the cafe . He sure knows his way around the field. He should be a polition. :smile: Great new friend. We have a lot in com'in. Every time we get together we brainstorm each other ideas. :cool:

6. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very nicely done Tony...