High School Freshman Football...

I tried shooting High School football for the second time in my life while watching my nephew play offensive line last night. I had about 15 minutes of wonderful light before the sunlight disappeared.

Here are a few images:

p63890683-4.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p277726744-4.jpg

p140814612-4.jpg

p298313159-4.jpg

p461026116-4.jpg

p290720207-4.jpg

p129464192-4.jpg

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Another good example of it being more about the shooter and less about the subject (in regards to getting good results). I've always maintained that a skilled photographer will come back with consisitently good results regardless of the sport, regardless of the level......and of course the opposite is also usually true as well.
Nice job Glenn....as it usually is :biggrin:

Another good example of it being more about the shooter and less about the subject (in regards to getting good results). I've always maintained that a skilled photographer will come back with consisitently good results regardless of the sport, regardless of the level......and of course the opposite is also usually true as well.
Nice job Glenn....as it usually is :biggrin:

Brad,

I appreciate your kind words. I think it can be an advantage to shoot lower level amateur sports. Generally, the access is so much better...which provides greater opportinities for pictures.

Glenn

Glenn, I have to agree with Brad. Your skill shows through in all the shots you post. (well, except maybe for the dragon fly thingy....)

Latest threads

Top Bottom