High school rugby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice series, Tyrone!! I don't know anything about rugby, just looks like a free-for-all to me. Isn't that late afternoon sun absolutely golden??
Hey Jim, I don't know anything about rugby either. I found it to be a very exciting game just loaded with action. And yes that afternoon sun is truly magical.

C

cupowater

those are awesome, rugby always looks soo intense , like you said before... a free for all

T

topher04r1

i've never actually watched a rugby game.... but to be honest it looks kind of intresting .... no helmets and an over-inflated football could mean action at any second !!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tough guys for sure, Ty. This looks like alot of fun to shoot.
Thanks Frank, it is truly a game for those who aren't afraid of contact. I had a ball and met a really nice guy who coached Noble.

mike mac said:
Great stuff soemhoe I had a feelign that kid wasnt going to make the tackle he had a bad angle
Hey Mike, you are right he did not make the tackle. The runner is a very strong young man he had several long runs. Thanks for looking.

cupowater said:
those are awesome, rugby always looks soo intense , like you said before... a free for all
Hi Jake, thanks so much. It is a very intense game. I hope to get back over theere and catch them again before their season is over.

alexf said:
Wonderful set. Great light indeed. You did capture the essence of rugby.
Hi Alex, thanks for looking, much appreciated. I was lucky to stumble upon them at the moment the sun was giving such a great opportunity.

topher04r1 said:
i've never actually watched a rugby game.... but to be honest it looks kind of intresting .... no helmets and an over-inflated football could mean action at any second !!
Thanks topher, this was a first for me as well. I just couldn't resist after seeing some of the guys here posting rugby shots. Very interesting indeed. There is a men's league that plays near me that I have not been able to catch yet but you can bet on it that I will. Thanks for looking.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom