High school rugby

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Tomerrifc, May 3, 2007.

1. Nice series, Tyrone!! I don't know anything about rugby, just looks like a free-for-all to me. Isn't that late afternoon sun absolutely golden??

2. Hey Jim, I don't know anything about rugby either. I found it to be a very exciting game just loaded with action. And yes that afternoon sun is truly magical.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Tough guys for sure, Ty. This looks like alot of fun to shoot.

4. Great stuff soemhoe I had a feelign that kid wasnt going to make the tackle he had a bad angle

5. cupowater

cupowater Guest

those are awesome, rugby always looks soo intense , like you said before... a free for all

6. Wonderful set. Great light indeed.
    You did capture the essence of rugby.

7. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

i've never actually watched a rugby game.... but to be honest it looks kind of intresting .... no helmets and an over-inflated football could mean action at any second !!

8. Thanks Frank, it is truly a game for those who aren't afraid of contact. I had a ball and met a really nice guy who coached Noble.

Hey Mike, you are right he did not make the tackle. The runner is a very strong young man he had several long runs. Thanks for looking.

Hi Jake, thanks so much. It is a very intense game. I hope to get back over theere and catch them again before their season is over.

Hi Alex, thanks for looking, much appreciated. I was lucky to stumble upon them at the moment the sun was giving such a great opportunity.

Thanks topher, this was a first for me as well. I just couldn't resist after seeing some of the guys here posting rugby shots. Very interesting indeed. There is a men's league that plays near me that I have not been able to catch yet but you can bet on it that I will. Thanks for looking.