high speed Nikon's that is ISO 6400 particularly with a D700

i thought it was time to push the camera i had decide to shoot all night at 6400.as it was the venue was so dark i needed it anyway.

i had a high percentage of no goods.but ime blown away by what it will do i like grain in dirty rock pics myself.

anyone one any other examples? i don't have anything to compensate for the ISO just basic editing...

before you ask i shoot in jpeg and when lights are red etc. straight to B&W

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 388547

View attachment 388548

M

Merkin

Here is one at 12800, no noise reduction other than the in-camera noise reduction:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

TOP 2 WHERE 35MM F2
bottom was 85mm f1.4
i also used my 50mm f1.4

exif datas there
i try to shoot at max 1,8 as the depth of field is small

Oh God, don't start with these posts again, you'll make me buy a D700

i was just trying to start a GENERAL discussion on grain and film speed and demonstrate how nikons can produce it.

which i happen to like :smile:

No problem with that type of discussion but as it's clearly written the General forum is to "Discuss non photography or photography related topics that do not have their own forum here."

Let's use the forums for what they were meant to or else everything just becmes a dumping forum which doesn't help to find content (seeing as not many people seem to use the search function anyway). :wink:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom