highish ISO dougie pic

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Johnnymg, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Did this "portrait" with a D70 @ ISO 1000

17504840-L.

2 1/2 YO JRT with a love of soccer balls and wabbits. :lol: I'm going to break-in the D2H when this guy goes after the ball next time.

JohnG

Attached Files:

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    John,

Cute puppy, and he looks like he's a little mischievous little devil. 8)

The D70 does pretty well at the higher ISO values, especially if you limit the underexposed areas. Nice shot.

Regards,

Frank.

3. That is a nice portrait did you use and Noise reduction?

4. Now there's a face!!! that face looks like trouble...
    nice portrait.

5. Nice shot, and one good lookin' DAWG I must say!! :D :D :D

6. Can't remember................. but possibly. ???

I use PSP by Jasc for my PP and it has a noise reduction 'engine'. On these higher ISO shots I sometimes run the NR engine. Overall, I've been pleased with the high ISO performance of the D70. Good camera, and especially well valued at this point.

JohnG

7. saluki13

saluki13

Mar 27, 2005
    MA, USA
    What a cute doggie! Nice job.

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    He's just so cute I wanna give him a big 'ole hug! does this handsome fella have a name? Truly a nice shot.

9. JRT's are high energy dogs and will keep you hopping. He would have fun with my little Harley boy, a Sheltie, who would be trying to herd him. Very nice shot of your little guy.

10. We bought some land in No Az in Dec and the property is on 'Billy Jack Way'. Anyway, when we "rescued" this fellow in March we decided to name him 'Billy Jack' in honor of our future digs. :lol:

Thanks for the comments
    JohnG

11. With a face like this, how can you not love this pup!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

12. These JRT's (we have 3) are the main reason I just bought a D2H. I was having a miserable time trying to capture these guys (when they are running) with my D70. Hopefully, I'll have better luck with the D2H.

My officemate has a Aussie sheep dog and his wife found a 'ranch' in Orange county that has a bunch of sheep. They have a program where people can bring their sheep-dogs in and "play herd" with the furry ones. I'm afraid the JRT's wouldn't know how to herd................ :lol:

Regards
    JohnG