Hilarious Snickers commercial

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Julien, May 1, 2007.

1. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    It's 9 AM , I check out my morning mail and here's a link I found that started out my day the right way ... F-U-N-N-Y :biggrin:

2. Well,
    I thought that Mr-T and the A-Team (with George Peppard) were just an italian prerogative!!!! Nice to see him again!

3. H I L A R I O U S !!

Thanks for sharing that . . . :biggrin:

Ralph

4. This could be a more effective deterrent to feigning injury than a yellow card. Funny, Julien, thanks for the link. :biggrin:

5. I think it is just disgusting. Using someone's pain for a commercial, and all of you people who think this is funny. I'll bet you pull the wings off flies and feed them to frogs and snakes as well.

Now, if Mr. T. had actually run him over with the tank, THAT would have been funny :wink: :wink: :tongue:

6. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Great fun, thanks for the smile.

7. adrianaitken

adrianaitken Guest

It's been shown on British TV (and Sky) for a few weeks now. Good to see Mr T. doing his thing but it would have been better if he'd been driving something he made out of some 2x4 , drainpipes and a wheelbarrow !!!!

8. :smile: Good stuff, TFS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.