Hilton head island

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by thestugots01, Jun 27, 2007.

1. I was just recently on vacation for a week and a couple days. Hilton head island, SC. They suprisingly had many fantastic scenery to photograph. i have to edit the bunch that i took and i will post them if anybody is interested in seeing them

2. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    I'd love to see them. HH holds a special place with me.

Doug

3. A great place with fantastic photo ops and golf.

4. Jordi AC

Jordi AC Guest

I'd love to see them. I live in Barcelona, sapin, but I have been a couple of times in Hilton Head and found it very nice.
    Jordi AC

5. I go to HHI often, the sunrises can be spectacular, rivaling the Florida Keys. Can't wait to see your shots!