His and Her Finches

Well was back out on the front porch today sorry for the repetitive post but again the usual suspects showed up again today. So here are some his and her house finches. All taken with the D2X the 300 2.8 with the 2X with SB 800 for fill.
Male
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Female

Male

Female

Male

Very nice Mike, I also have these little finches around the house that 300 2.8 does a real nice job. Would like to get this lens in my collection soon. Thanks for sharing these.

Mike,

These are among some of the best I have seen. Exposure, sharpness, color and surroundings are all just absolutely top notch.

#2 with the evergreen background is spectacular imho!

The usual suspects as you referred to them have rarely looked better. A good lesson for all bird shooters that you don't have to have anything other than a House Finch to do some very high caliber photography. Truly an outstanding series!

One can always be assured of a visual treat on opening a thread posted by Mike. Beautiful colors, great bokeh, tack sharp and well presented. Thanks for sharing.

Mike,

These are among some of the best I have seen. Exposure, sharpness, color and surroundings are all just absolutely top notch.

#2 with the evergreen background is spectacular imho!

The usual suspects as you referred to them have rarely looked better. A good lesson for all bird shooters that you don't have to have anything other than a House Finch to do some very high caliber photography. Truly an outstanding series!
Thanks Andy I had some very accomadting models

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom