His first beer ( and his last one ?)

Discussion in 'People' started by alex from holland, Jul 10, 2005.

1. original.

click on the picture to see larger version.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hi Alex,

I'm guessing that young man must be in his early teens and his facial expression is quite typical for a person tasting beer for the first time :x ...I'd like to see his facial expression when he tastes beer when he is in his later teens...my guess is that the beer may go down smoother. :D

At 51...I still make those funny faces when drinking beer....ugh!?!?! :x Now Margaritas....that's a different story! :D

3. tasting, not sure, hi hi hi, yark

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hope he keeps that thought.....Good shots

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Now I don't know if it is true, but I heard a story that the evangelist Billy Graham's father wanted to make sure that his son did become a drinker at the age of 16 or 17 he bought a case of 24 bottles of beer in one setting. He got so sick that he swore that he would never touch it again.

BTW, great shots

6. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    Great sequence Alex!

Tom

7. Loved the facial expressions and the way you have presented this. Not sure about the "last one" statement.

8. An American beer would have given him a more terrible face. European beer is better!!! :D :D :D :D Nice series!! :D :D :D

9. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Actually American beer has so little taste he would have been fine, especially if served normally, that is so cold it anesthetizes the tongue. I agree with the yuuuukh expression, way over 50 and still do not like beer.

10. Hi all,

thanks for the replies.
    About 30 years ago i had the same experience.
    Until now i don't like beer or any other alcohol. So i became a Muslim. I am allowed to have 3 wife's now ( don't tell my wife, so doesn't know).

Just joking, i can't start drinking alcohol (to expensive) because i have a very expensive hobby : Photography !!!!!!!

Greetings from Holland (where they brew excellent beer )