His first beer ( and his last one ?)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

click on the picture to see larger version.

Hi Alex,

I'm guessing that young man must be in his early teens and his facial expression is quite typical for a person tasting beer for the first time :x ...I'd like to see his facial expression when he tastes beer when he is in his later teens...my guess is that the beer may go down smoother. :D

At 51...I still make those funny faces when drinking beer....ugh!?!?! :x Now Margaritas....that's a different story! :D

D

dbirdsong

Now I don't know if it is true, but I heard a story that the evangelist Billy Graham's father wanted to make sure that his son did become a drinker at the age of 16 or 17 he bought a case of 24 bottles of beer in one setting. He got so sick that he swore that he would never touch it again.

BTW, great shots

Actually American beer has so little taste he would have been fine, especially if served normally, that is so cold it anesthetizes the tongue. I agree with the yuuuukh expression, way over 50 and still do not like beer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi all,

thanks for the replies.
About 30 years ago i had the same experience.
Until now i don't like beer or any other alcohol. So i became a Muslim. I am allowed to have 3 wife's now ( don't tell my wife, so doesn't know).

Just joking, i can't start drinking alcohol (to expensive) because i have a very expensive hobby : Photography !!!!!!!

Greetings from Holland (where they brew excellent beer )

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom