Ho Ho Ho

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greyflash, Dec 17, 2005.

1. I have finally taken a picture of the real Santa, straight from the North Pole. Enjoy!:biggrin: :biggrin:

original.

original.

2. Hey Gordon...he really looks like the real Santa.

3. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Similar to the classic, Coke-introduced "real" Santa, but the holly leaves are a violent break to that impression :mad: No hollies on the North Pole, that's for sure.

4. Thanks Mellisa, he is real and I have shared my wish with him.:smile:

5. But Bjorn, he is real and I made his holly wreath for him out of a plant in my back yard. You get a lump of coal this year for not believing.:wink:

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ohhh what a wonderful Santa :>))

Great shots Gordon.
    Thanks for sharing...

sure wish i was a kid.

7. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    Real dedication! Those holly leaves can be painful wrapped around the forehead - at least the ones we have back East.

Merry Chistmas Gordon and may you get your wish.

8. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

A Merry, and a Happy, and a Ho Ho Ho! Nice shots, good looking "Santa".....

9. Gale, John and Ken;

I can tell you have all been nice this year and your can make one wish. Thanks for believing in Santa.

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    What a jolly old elf....If I say I believe, do I get a D200 and a bunch of new lenses and a new flash????

Merry Christmas Gordon...thanks for reminding me how important it is that we never stop believing....

11. Thanks Leigh, for sure you get to wish but it is up to Santa if you get them or not.

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Pay off my credit card Santa, PLEASE :>)))))

13. This is where Santa gets you Gale, part of being a good boy is not running up your credit card.:confused: :tongue:

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I can't help it if my car blew an engine.. I am going to cry all year now :<((((((

Please Santa.

15. Thank you, Gordon, and Merry Christmas.

But are you sure he's from North Pole and not Hogwart?

16. Ohhhh, I'll bet Santa will make an exception for such a good reason. Sorry about the car, isn't that the pits?

17. You know he might have stopped off at Hogwarts at one time or another. Appreciate your comments Phil.