1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

hole in the wall

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by drdrew, Jul 27, 2009.

1. NateS

NateS

Oct 11, 2007
    Missouri
    Great images. Your PP work makes these almost look like a painting. I think you took it far enough over the edge with processing that it makes it work really well.

On another note, I was looking at your website and your landscapes are about as impressive as your fashion work. Amazing all around.

2. intruder61

intruder61

Dec 16, 2008
    australia
    im going to have a magic button put on my keyboard for an action, when pressed it will say....
    usual fantastic work.

but damn Drew, none of your girls got wrinkles:biggrin:

3. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    Thanks guys. Shes only 19 she shouldnt have wrinkles!

4. danameless

danameless

May 9, 2009
    NYC
    Beautiful - it actually reminds me of a artist that used to draw comics back in the days when I read them (but of course I can't remember the name).

Love it though!

5. Love the first shot! Like the overall color tone . The lips and hair color are striking.

6. milano

milano

Dec 23, 2008
    Corona, CA
    I love all your sets, and this is no different. I'm a very big fan of yours keep up the great work!!

7. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    thanks guys :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.