Holiday Lights, Bronx Zoo

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by DiverX, Nov 19, 2005.

1. My wife Louise and I went to the Bronx Zoo this evening to see the Holiday Lights, something they do every year starting around this time. Was a very enjoyable evening and fun to shoot. All images, Nikon D2x, ISO 800, Nikon 28-70 f2.8 lens, most no flash in fact only one with flash #5, the gal in the butterfly house....all hand held shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

By the way, no post processing except resizing, sharpening, processed thru Raw Shooter Pro, NO noise reduction...what you see is what you get at ISO 800!!

2. Pretty cool George. #5 is my favorite composition.

3. George...All are very nice. My favorites are the next to the last one and the second one. Good job on all of them.

4. The jingle bell snowmen shot is my favorite! Don't you just love the holidays and all the photo ops?

5. These are all excellent, but #2 and #3 are my favs. Just enough light to show the bldgs but the lights are featured. Very nice compositions too.

6. All are wonderful! What a steady hand you have!! Do you remember what your f stop and shutter speed were? Am going to try some hand-held when more outside decorations are up around here.

7. Fun images, I love them.

8. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Interesting shots!!For handheld shots cheers to you.Come out very well.