Hollywood loves Nikon

I caught Spiderman 3 this morning. Not only was it a great movie but if you keep a look out you’ll see tons of Nikons being using in the movie, but not one Cannon as far as I could tell. Peter Parker and his competition, Eddie Brock, both used them; as did every sideline reporter in the movie.

Hollywood must love Nikon. Either that or they paid a boatload of money for product placement.

I caught Spiderman 3 this morning. Not only was it a great movie but if you keep a look out you’ll see tons of Nikons being using in the movie, but not one Cannon as far as I could tell. Peter Parker and his competition, Eddie Brock, both used them; as did every sideline reporter in the movie.

Hollywood must love Nikon. Either that or they paid a boatload of money for product placement.
there ya go.

When I was a Navy Fighter Pilot we used a 35mm camera to photograph 3rd country shipping in Haiphong harbor. I don't recall the brand, but the camera was from one of the Iron Curtain countries. We all got a good laugh out of that since much of the shipping there was also from the Iron Curtain.

J

jaymc

In the first Spiderman, Peter Parker used a Canon though...

...I guess he got wiser :Crunk:
From an early scene of the first movie. Is this a Canon? I can't tell ... :confused:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

- Jay

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Product placement or not it is just pretty cool seeing all those Nikons at use on the sidelines even if it was strictly fiction.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom