Hollywood loves Nikon

I caught Spiderman 3 this morning. Not only was it a great movie but if you keep a look out you’ll see tons of Nikons being using in the movie, but not one Cannon as far as I could tell. Peter Parker and his competition, Eddie Brock, both used them; as did every sideline reporter in the movie.

Hollywood must love Nikon. Either that or they paid a boatload of money for product placement.

I caught Spiderman 3 this morning. Not only was it a great movie but if you keep a look out you’ll see tons of Nikons being using in the movie, but not one Cannon as far as I could tell. Peter Parker and his competition, Eddie Brock, both used them; as did every sideline reporter in the movie.

Hollywood must love Nikon. Either that or they paid a boatload of money for product placement.
there ya go.

When I was a Navy Fighter Pilot we used a 35mm camera to photograph 3rd country shipping in Haiphong harbor. I don't recall the brand, but the camera was from one of the Iron Curtain countries. We all got a good laugh out of that since much of the shipping there was also from the Iron Curtain.

J

jaymc

In the first Spiderman, Peter Parker used a Canon though...

...I guess he got wiser :Crunk:
From an early scene of the first movie. Is this a Canon? I can't tell ... :confused:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

- Jay

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom